Von: sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kristan Johannes (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. August 2017 15:38
An: sw360 developer discussions
Betreff: [sw360-dev] Logo suggestions

Hi everyone,

As I have already reported in one of our last meetings, I asked a designer to make the colors of our logo more crisp. However, she came up with some other suggestions:

What do you think? Results are in the attached file

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Johannes Kristan
INST-CSS/BSV-OS

Tel. +49 30 726112-432