[sw360-dev] Automatic closing of issues

Hi all,

As we discussed in the TelCo, I merged today the master of sw360/sw360portal into our private repository. They was a problem were commit messages such as
Closes #123
Were also closing issues in our private issue tracker.

As the issue numbering doesn’t fit between the two issue tracker, this causes some unwanted side effects. Also, it is seems that this GitHub feature cannot be deactivated

However, according to https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/, a solution would be to use explicit names for the issues, such as:
Closes sw360/sw360portal#123

Would it be possible to use the closes comments in that way, using the explicit name?
This would avoid clashes between the issue trackers and avoid some headaches on our side.

Regards,
Cédric

Dr. Cédric Bodet * cedric.bodet@xxxxxxxxxxx * +49-174-3180089
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring
Geschäftsführer: Henrik Klagges, Dr. Robert Dahlke, Gerhard Müller