[sumo-user] How to reopen a lane

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build a reversible lane based on the rerouter method stated in the sumo documentation. I followed the steps and overlapped two lanes of opposing directions, with one of the lanes (let's call it counterflow lane) set to initially "disallow" all types of vehicles. Then I installed a rerouter with a closeLaneReroute interval such that the counterflow lane would switch to "allow" all vehicles to pass through once the opposing lane is closed. My issue is that the counterflow lane's "disallow all" status doesn't seem to change into "allow all" at the specified interval of my rerouter, and no vehicles pass through the counterflow lane. I've already ensured that the probability of my vehicles having a rerouting device is set to 1 and even set my rerouting period to 1, but nothing seems to change. I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks,
Matt

Back to the top