Re: [sumo-user] NEMA controller issues in netconvert

It's a bug that has been fixed in the latest dev version: https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/14440

Am Do., 29. Feb. 2024 um 13:10 Uhr schrieb Sasan Amini via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
I think I know why it happens: I am also passing the attribute
--tls.group-signals. If I remove that, then the ring and barierPhases
are also defined. Not sure if this is a bug or limited feature  that
has not been implemented yet.

Thanks,
Sasan