Re: [sumo-user] Regarding Sumo with jupedsim running

Dear Divya,

it looks like you work with Linux? Then you have to build jupedsim as well (see docs).

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: [sumo-user] Regarding Sumo with jupedsim running

Datum: 2024-02-09T16:34:28+0100

Von: "Aligeti, Divya via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello team,

I'm doing a project as a part of my masters. I want to focus on pedestrian data. So I want to run .sumocfg file along with jupedsim. I have installed jupedsim and after that I have built sumo and everything is fine upto this.

My .sumocfg file is running without the below line,
<pedestrian.model value="jupedsim"/>
When I include tithe above line, the sumo-gui throws an error the model jupedsim is not recognized.

You can also look into the attached and confirm that my sumo recognized jupedsim.

Is there anything I'm missing?
Kindly help in this regard!

Get Outlook for Android

Back to the top