Re: [sumo-user] Platooning functioning

Hi Mirko,

Thank you for your response. Regarding this issue, I have continued working trying to simulate a shuttle of some vehicles so they maintain formation for the whole simulation. I tried to change car-following and lane change parameters but without having success.

My next approach has been in every step of the simulation, move the follower vehicles to a previous position of the leader vehicle. In the example I attached, just a leader and a follower, always crashes in step = 22 with no specific logs, just "Exception has occurred: FatalTraCIError". I attached two pictures to better understand the simulation. These are from the step before the simulation crash. What could be the cause? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Iñaki