Re: [sumo-user] Validation of BPR Method in SUMO: Seeking Help on Replicating Asymptotic Results in Straight Road Sections

Bonjour François,

to simulate congestions on a highway i have created a straight road of 10 km length.

In the beginning I'm filling in cars on 5 lanes, then merging to 3 lanes and oberserving the traffic after 8 or 9 km.

The UI shows views from different part of the road. An tkinter  interface allows to control the model and shows some metrics.

Best regards, Harald