[sumo-user] AttributeError: 'InductionLoopDomain' object has no attribute 'getLastIntervalVehicleNumber'

Hello,
I intend to get the vehicle number of last interval by
traci.inductionloop.getLastIntervalVehicleNumber
But when I ran the following code, an error occured. I wonder if there is a way to solve this error?
  File "G:\xtl\xtl\2023 June\pythonProject\sumo variable lane\sumo.py", line 46, in run
   print("检测器上一时段流量是", traci.inductionloop.getLastIntervalVehicleNumber("e1det_-15535912_0"))
   AttributeError: 'InductionLoopDomain' object has no attribute 'getLastIntervalVehicleNumber'
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Tianli

Back to the top