Betreff: [sumo-user] Hiding changing color or e1 or e2 detectors

Datum: 2023-12-05T11:30:03+0100

Von: "Tiago Furtado via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

Is it possible to turn these elements invisible or change their color? Currently I have a simulation where I need them to be present, but would prefer to reduce visual noise in the gui. The color scheme settings only allow changing the colors of stopping elements like Bus Stops or train Stops.

Thank you for your time

Back to the top