Re: [sumo-user] How can we use duaIterate.py in traci

Hi Zoltan,

can you please develop a bit more on what you want to achieve? Do you want to call duaIterate.py from another python script? This can be done like this (pseudo code):

import duaIterate

arguments = ["--foo", "bar"]

duaIterate.main(args=arguments)

Many of our scripts have a dedicated main function which can be called explicitly.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----