[sumo-user] How to reduce distance between vehicles?

Hi,

I am working on the topic of automated driving. If one day there are only automated vehicles on the roads, there will no longer be a need for a safety distance and vehicles will be able to drive a short distance behind each other. I would like to investigate the resulting effects in more detail.

How can this be modeled in Sumo, in other words, how can I reduce the distance/gap size between vehicles while driving?

Thanks and best regards,

AS

Back to the top