Re: [sumo-user] Modify position, vel and acceleration of each actor

I think this topic is quite similar to Github issue #13647 in expecting specific control over internal computation of dynamics. The main question is: Should a use of moveToXY() invalidate computation of speed and acceleration and which values sumo should return when asked via TraCI?

At the moment, speed and acceleration are updated on moveToXY() and undergo a series of checks to avoid extreme values. The setSpeed command sets a new speed target for the vehicle in the following time steps (until disabling it with a negative value).

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----