Thanks for your reply.
Actually, my network was edited by Matsim first but then I converted it to a SUMO network using the "netconvert" command.
Yes, there is a "location" tag in my network file. Please see the image below. But it does not contain  the "projParameter" attribute.

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 09.36.57.png

Regards,
Fereshteh

On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 3:00 PM Mirko Barthauer <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This looks like your network file does not contain a location tag (which is obligatory by nowadays standards and should be written when generated with netedit/netconvert).

  • Is there a location tag?
  • Does it contain a projParameter attribute?
  • If not, how did you create the network? Did you edit it outside of netedit/netconvert?

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----