[sumo-user] Using junctions within taz definitions

Hi all,

I would like to know if I can use junctions as sources and sinks within a taz definition similar to edges (or a mix of them). It is not clearly stated in the documentation if this is a possible option. In netedit though there is no such possibility. In another question, I found a comment from Jacob that was explaining that one taz per junction should be defined via the option --junction-taz.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Manos

Back to the top