Re: [sumo-user] Routes from counting data

Dear Mirko, dear Fereshteh,

there is a tool for that: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Detector.html#mapdetectorspy

Jan

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023, at 8:31 AM, Mirko Barthauer via sumo-user wrote:

You'll have to do this in a few steps:

  • import your geo-referenced network
  • convert your detector coordinates in Python using sumolib.net (see docs, reference)
    • load the network
    • read your detector coordinates from input
    • for each detector coordinate:
      • get point in XY space: sumolib.net.convertLonLat2XY
      • store obtained lane and position of the detector from sumolib.net.lane.getClosestLanePosAndDist
    • write the detector additional

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----