Re: [sumo-user] Mismatch in Traffic Density in SUMO:

I'm afraid I don't even understand your requirement.
The statement "so that it won't affect ... density" is a contradiction to your earlier problem of "traffic density does not match"
Also, "density" is intrinsically linked to the number of vehicles in the scenario.
Doing any change to vehicle insertion (the way a scenario is "populated") will affect density.
Thus there is no feasible advice to give on insertion that won't affect density.