Re: [sumo-user] Unable to generate vehicles in osmWebWizard

The second window, that opens up, is duarouter. It just says "Success" and the window closes. Then on top right in osmwebwizard it says "Recovcery"
I was confused that the sumo-gui didn't start up. But when I write a .sumocfg file, it works with the vehicle routes.

I called the osmwebwizard with python "%SUMO_HOME%/"tools/osmwebwizard.py
Gesendet: Freitag, 02. Juni 2023 um 11:26 Uhr
Von: "Jakob Erdmann" <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Unable to generate vehicles in osmWebWizard
Yes. (with a minor caveat explained at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8660).
If you launch webwizard from a command line you should see a bit more output related to the vehicle generating failure. Please post this.

Am Fr., 2. Juni 2023 um 09:25 Uhr schrieb Florian Schnepf <florian.schnepf97@xxxxxx>:
Hello,

I'm using SUMO 1.17.0 and python 3.11.3

Generating a scenario without vehicles works fine with osmWebWizard. But if I add vehicles, a second command window opens and close immediately. In the browser it says first "Processing Cars" and then "Recovery".
I reinstalled SUMO without success.

Will I get the exact same result if I generate my traffic using randomtrips.py with option --fringe-factor and --insertion-density?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Florian