[sumo-user] vehicle set speed issue

Hi,

I am adding a vehicle on a lane with max depart speed (max speed of this lane is 16.67).

Now, in the same timestep I am moving this vehicle to the next lane (max speed of this lane is 27.78). I want to change the speed of this vehicle to 22.27.
But, when I check the fcd file, the position and lane changes as per the moveTo but speed remains 16.67 only. Please suggest why the speed is not going beyond the depart speed in this timestep and how I can achieve this. Thanks

I am using the following steps:

libsumo::Vehicle::setSpeedMode(2, 32);
libsumo::Vehicle::slowDown(2, 22.27, 0);
libsumo::Vehicle::moveTo(2, lane_id, lane_pos);

Back to the top