Re: [sumo-user] SUMO does't work after being upgraded to 1.17.0

Yes, I have tried it. A new problem occurred; see the attached screenshot. It seems to lack "libtiff.5.dylib".

The div <div@xxxxxxxx> 于2023年5月9日周二 16:19写道:
see if these do something different
./sumo
and
./sumo-gui

If they work/or the behaviour is changed then it means sumo/bin is not in your path