Re: [sumo-user] Automatically add second sidewalk to one-way edges

In the latest development version (where https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/13209 is fixed) you can do the following:

1. select all edges (assuming all your edges have a sidewalk)
2. right-click on a one-directional edge and select "add reverse direction"
3. invert the selection (this selects all the added edges)
4 use inspect mode to set numLanes for all selected edges to 1 (which keeps only the sidewalk)

regards,
Jakob