Re: [sumo-user] Define different vType by leader types

Check out Simpla which switches vTypes based on the leader vehicle: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simpla.html
If Simpla doesn't fit your use case, you can achieve the same affect in your own TraCI code. Simply define enough types in advance and switch them at runtime.