Re: [sumo-user] How to obtain the red duration for a link with given index via Traci

Thanks for the quick reply.
I would like to obtain the green or red duration of each link, not the duration of the phases.
I use the NEMA phase program. Even though the phase is changing, the signal light in some of the links (turning directions) is kept unchanged. For example, if the north-through/south-through phase switches to the north-through/north-left phase, the signal light in the north-through direction remains green. Therefore, the green duration for the north-through links is greater than each of the single phases.
So I am wondering if there is a way to get this kind of value via Traci.

Sincerely,
Tianjia Yang