[sumo-user] Mathematical Formula for Krauss Car following Model:

Respected Sir,
I am working on Heterogeneous traffic and using Krauss Car-following model in SUMO. I have read few documents which are available in the section of SUMO documentations.
But, is there any specific document which talks about the mathematical formula which has been implemented in SUMO? So that, I can have better understanding about the model and its implementation.

Regards,
Mayank

Back to the top