Re: [sumo-user] Ideal Warm-up Space for Vehicle Generation:

>> But, as I keep changing the warm-up space, Vehicle Density gets changed.
>> So, can you tell me what should be the ideal Warm-up space for traffic generation?

Calibrating your scenario to some real world data that you obtained is something only you can do.
As explained in the links previously given (i.e. https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html), preparing the initial state of a simulation through vehicle insertion is influenced by many factors.
Changing only the length of the warm-up space is generally not enough to make use of the full potential state space.
(i.e. if you're inserting only on one lane at low initial speed you will never reach high flow regardless of the length of the warm-up space).
Put differently, you have to know the initial density that you want your scenario to have and your initial conditions are "ideal" if they achieve this density.
Also, do multiple runs with different random seeds! (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Randomness.html).