Re: [sumo-user] Saving and Loading Simulation State Issues

Thank you for the report. You can track the progress at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/13074

Am So., 16. Apr. 2023 um 16:53 Uhr schrieb Marcelo Andrade Rodrigues d'Almeida <md@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi everyone

I have a 24-hour simulation.

My plan is to save the simulation state every hour so I can simulate 1-hour periods and just load from that point without re-running the entire simulation over and over.

The below problems happen with v1.16.0 when I try to do that.

1 The bus stops are saved with 'triggered=""' instead of triggered="0". Fixed manually

2 When loading the simulation, it complains about "inf" values (e.g., lcKeepRight="inf"). Fixed manually with high values

3 The simulation crashes because some personFlows have 'begin="triggered"' and the corresponding vehicle was not inserted as it pre-dates that period (not a problem of state saving as it happens in regular situations too). I had to remove them manually.

4 In the state, some persons have <ride> and <walk> switched, so I get a "disconnected plan" error. I changed them back manually

5 Error: "Unknown lane '0' when loading walk for person '1879.0' from state".

As I'm not sure how to read the saved state from 5, I'm not sure how to work around that.

Can you help me? See attached files

Sincerely,

Marcelo d'Almeida