Re: [sumo-user] Editing Network in layers in NetEdit

Hi,

Thank you so much. Will take a look into it.

Best Regards,
Nick Tan

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 at 14:51, m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What you can do is filtering the network to hide the elements/levels you do not want to edit at the moment. Unfortunately I think currently there is no filter for the Z coordinate, so you would have to encode this information elsewhere (name, generic parameter, ...).

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----