Re: [sumo-user] Editing Network in layers in NetEdit

You can stack network layers and there are some tricks to only show one layer at a time:
- a) color by selection, make selected parts invisible, select stuff that you do not wish to see
- b) color by height, configure colors so that some heights become invisible

However, it may be more productive to keep the layers separated in the plane and set custom distances for the connecting parts (creating a partially abstract network). This way you will be able to better understand what's happening at simulation time.