Re: [sumo-user] Z-pos in emissions output

You can obtain z data using the latest dev version whenever the network has roads at different elevations.
(https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/13022)

Am Mi., 12. Apr. 2023 um 15:42 Uhr schrieb Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez <alrodr25@xxxxxx>:
Hello,
Is there anyway of obtain Z position in the emissions output obtained with the parameter --emission-output? As far as I am aware, only X and Y positions are included in the output.

I would find this useful to export emissions to other programs where the Z position is relevant (for example, a CFD model).

Kind regards,
Alejandro
--
Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez