Re: [sumo-user] Sumo discards some public transportation trips for apparently no reason

The attribute 'scale' can be set in the <vType>  to distinguish your public transport from other traffic:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles%2C_Vehicle_Types%2C_and_Routes.html#available_vtype_attributes
Option max-depart-delay can only be set globally though.