[sumo-user] No longer when Sumo-gui crashes

Hi,

I'm investigating an issue on Windows where SUMO-GUI crashes at some point. I don't get a log file though when it crashes. I run with these arguments:

Starting SUMO with these arguments:
  sumo-gui
  -c
  cruden_world_2.sumocfg
  --step-length
  0.100000
  --time-to-teleport
  -1
  --lanechange.duration
  2.000000
  --verbose
  true
  --log
  sumo_lastrun.log
  --start
  --quit-on-end

When killing sumo-gui for example from the TaskManager, the 'sumo_lastrun.log' file doesn't appear; so any last-minute exception that might have occurred is lost. When closing normally, the log file is written correctly.

Is there a mode or argument to enforce a flush of the log file after each message for example?

Thanks,
Ruud

Back to the top