Re: [sumo-user] Segmentation Fault SUMO 1.16 on Ubuntu

As is often the case with bugs in parallel code, you need a bit of load in critical sections to make it manifest.  It's related to vehicles with rerouting device that change their route while they drive and then delete their old route with deletion triggered from multiple threads.