Von: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Februar 2023 07:45
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Crowding at bus stops

The python tool output/computeStoppingPlaceUsage.py analyzes crowding at bus stops based on stop output and might fit your needs.

Am So., 19. Feb. 2023 um 15:28 Uhr schrieb Frederik Bachmann <frederik.bachmann@xxxxxx>:

Hello,

is there a more convenient way to analyse the crowding at bus stops than using the stop_output and counting the number of arrived passengers before each bus departure?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Frederik