Re: [sumo-user] (no subject)

Thank you very much ! It works!!!

At 2023-02-14 15:57:09, "Jakob Erdmann" <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Most likely, the first vehicle did not clear up the insertion location quickly enough for the second vehicle to enter on time *safely*.
Where *safely* is related to the gap that the car following model would like to maintain at insertion based on the desired insertion speed.
You can disable the safety check by setting vehicle attribute insertionChecks="none" (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles%2C_Vehicle_Types%2C_and_Routes.html#available_vehicle_attributes).