Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle following list of lat longs

My only issue with the duarouter method is that it won’t map to latlongs for short distances on a long edge. For example, if I had a vehicle traveling on lat longs that only span 1/3 of an edge, it would map to the entire edge. This is what happens when I get the network from osm.

Following up on the other proposed solution, if I create a single edge with many geometry points, it would map the path the vehicle takes perfectly, but, I wouldn’t be able to control the vehicle speed over the path. For example, if I had data down to the second on vehicle speed and it’s latlong coordinates.

Any thoughts on another option?