Re: [sumo-user] Plot net dump - transparent png

Hi Fabio,

we do not use the transparency option when saving the figure. Seems quite easy to implement though, so I will create a ticket for that. Regarding the plot colors, you should be able to provide RGBA values containing the alpha value.

Best regards
Mirko