Re: [sumo-user] Inefficient merging

cannot see a connection from the ramp to any lane of the freeway

On 19/01/23 20:18, lcc wrote:
Hi barthauer,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion! I have updated to 1.15.0 and the problem still exists.

see below screenshot: the ramp (the arrows) vehicles cannot move, even if 4 out of 5 freeway lanes are closed.
Did I do something stupid to the connection?
image.png