Re: [sumo-user] Changing the shape of vehicle objects

This is not yet supported but planned for the future: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12154

Am Do., 19. Jan. 2023 um 10:58 Uhr schrieb Ni Ying-Chuan <ying-chuan.ni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear SUMO team,

Is it possible to change the shape of vehicle objects from a rectangle into a diamond. I am not just talking about the gui shape but the real dimension of each object in the simulation. For instance, when we change the shape of bicycles and motorcycles into a diamond, we allow them to overlap longitudinally, which is a more realistic situation when they are queueing in front of the stop line.

Thank you very much for answering me!

Best regards,

Ying-Chuan