Re: [sumo-user] Multiple environments in reinforcement learning

Hi Jordan,
can you give more details on your system? Some systems limit the nummber of open sockets or have a large delay on freeing a closed socket (especially Windows). If this does not apply here I am afraid you can only try to catch the exception and restart the sumo instance possibly after some wait.

Best reagrds,
Michael