Re: [sumo-user] Parking bar

Dear Jakob,
thank you very much for this suggestion.
I will proceed in this way.

Best regards
Nicolò

Il giorno dom 1 gen 2023 alle ore 17:48 Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
The easiest way to achieve this is probably with a fixed-cycle traffic light. If your cars have roughly the same length you could also accomplish the desired flow rate by defining a short piece of entry-road with a low maximum speed.