Re: [sumo-user] Regarding average speed in Edge based traffic measures

Dear community,
Regarding the previous discussion on average speeds in SUMO, I have encountered another setback. Earlier I was using SUMO-GUI to generate a graph of the average speed of the whole network (at 5-minute intervals) and save it as a CSV file. Then I thought that if I got aggregated average speed of all the edges in the network, it should be equal to the values obtained from SUMO-GUI, but this is not the case. Could you explain how the average speed for the whole network is calculated and how I can get the same values through the edgeData file?
I wanted to compare these values as even though I had a max allowable speed of 16 and the vehicles were free-flowing, the average speed in SUMO-GUI would be around 3-4.
Thanks and regards,
Rohan