Re: [sumo-user] Fuel consumption model parameters

Thanks Jakob, that helps!
A follow-up question is, these parameters are serving for milligram. So I was wondering if the parameter values for liters are still public. If so, where can I find them?

Thanks,

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2022年12月11日周日 03:48写道: