Re: [sumo-user] Taxi-Dispatching with Trailer docking and undocking-time

guiShape = "truck/trailer" or "truck/semitrailer" will segment the vehicle shape into two "bendy" parts.
You can use vType params to tweak some details:

<param key="carriageLength" value="2.5"/>
 <param key="carriageGap" value="0.5"/>
 <param key="locomotiveLength" value="5"/>

For managing the stop duration use these params:
<param key="device.taxi.pickUpDuration" value="30"/>
 <param key="device.taxi.dropOffDuration" value="30"/>

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Taxi.html#customer_stops