Re: [sumo-user] Passengers
  • From: Pearla Hajjar <pearlahajjar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 10:22:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=JbPUcCKFPA0wUK7ix5UyBmZCaNaik4n0op1AdLI4qQQ=; b=QPMouv6/BeZRYmD259l4SwQqWHXCMxfHnuozmbTev3fFxGA4OyLhXHWdqYrTlrhRt6DGu8Gut7x5+Qo3OfHWihzyyCK7BHbx6Lj0yqHozW/s98v2mz183Vi0bUN0jS1hfTTfviTxBxaALX3u5/HdmP9SOJ0/zIdys2KOVv2BEoCb8o5fbf1lELliw5H3bAEDeTUtvlvFnqt7KVt+VGOWZw+1J7JtaIpNgdL3G477lmC8axomob1rws/Jsj0TTeWYii3ijxgaEMDEKV3iK8/4MyUpbKyPhrJZtgbbxM7oviHIZsVlJJCdKB1CW73YDFtUVxWr7V3h575nfFBpXRAsNA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=bZjGjtiQkOslv6ZOwukY+jhQGphY8ocNtMbxE3mGCEwtojHny1IGfI2TYuYiXzlKfaV21yZhiN7yeiPsDgozMSY22gQXwoT2s+pKjQvn9s4b6ruBJ1qG4CbGWW0nzM3Iobus87l5cqF3MhX4f++993JjlKHJ4v05Vgz/ED/laBlPDJ5Aze3Wch7BmYDh35Wl1TuaT069J2TFuz8r7RCbFyXgjNOyTVxJwf6MDzR3/z1E37hWTYBbrMXumtwD1dmW84+nPHVTrct1FDyFUWbVIEtNaFJ5V3o4pzNJvvVfJNsIm5kc7sgiUUtje85MY8RW51kwDxyyUXIn+aStbLVMTg==

Thank you. I tried to do the suggestion you proposed, but I hot these problems:

1. If I don't put the setBusStop in the while loop for every step, then the buses will not stop at the stops.

2. If I increase the duration to 2, the buses will be blocked on the stops.

I want to assign at every simulation a new set of stops for the buses. I give the run function the set of stops and use the setBusStop to tell the bus to stop at these stops in every run.

Perla HAJJAR

Ph.D Student- Universite de Versailles SQ and Communauté d’Agglomération de Saint Quentin en Yvelines

Direction des Mobilités- Navettes autonomes