Re: [sumo-user] duaIterate node to node

Thank you for the clarification.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 11:24 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes and no. You can load trips between junctions into duaIterate but the flexibility of routing between junctions is not maintained in subsequent iterations (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7391)
Though I guess that would still work for a comparison with duaIterate simply being at a disadvantage.