Re: [sumo-user] How to collect Junction data from Links

See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/index.html#values_for_junctions
Also, you can use sumolib to retrieve all edges around a junction: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html (then use this to aggregate travel statistics on edges).

Am Mi., 16. Nov. 2022 um 21:18 Uhr schrieb Matheus Saueressig <matsaueressig@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello, I have a python code to handle Multi-agent Reinforcement Learning using SUMO as a microscopic traffic simulation. It collects data from a .sumocfg file and generate .csv file with Step, Link, Running Vehicles, Occupancy and Travel Time parameters from the simulation.

I'm trying to modify it by including a Junction parameter and aggregate and ordenate the link parameters by junction.

How can I access a Junction with .getEdge()?