Re: [sumo-user] Bus stop problem

You can download a fixed version tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#nightly_snapshots

Am Di., 15. Nov. 2022 um 14:24 Uhr schrieb Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks for the report. We could replicate the problem and it's now being tracked here: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12054

Am Fr., 11. Nov. 2022 um 16:00 Uhr schrieb Nyberg Daniel via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all.

I have a route containing 3 bus stops and the stops should occur in the sequence presented below:

The problem is that even if I select the stops in the order that they should occur netedit converts the stops that uses the same bus stop to occur directly after each other in the xml-file. Which obviously will cause all three stops at that location to occur during the first time the vehicle pass that bus stop. Thus, don’t stop at all the two other times the vehicle pass the bus stop.

Is this a bug or do I have to change any settings to make this work?

This has not been a problem in previous versions.

I’m currently using the sumo version 1.13.0

Best Regards

Daniel