[sumo-user] Conflict using netdiff when multiple members edit network

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a semi-large project within a 5 people group, and when we wanted to edit the network simultaneously on different areas and then merge using netdiff.py, we came across this problem:
When more than one of us create new edges and nodes, the automatically assigned names of these edges and nodes are the same (for example both J0). This resulted in unexpected long-distance edges between different junctions in the merged network. Please see picture below the selected edges.
image.png

Does anyone know how to resolve this conflict without having to change the names manually?
Also are there any other good ways to contribute to a network as a team?

Best,
Yunhe

Back to the top