Re: [sumo-user] Time step and boarding process definition

- step duration: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Basic_Definition.html#defining_the_time_step_length
- boarding process is FIFO and cannot (easily) be modified
  - you might customize the order by defining multiple stops in the same location and explicitly listing the passengers that may enter via stop attribute 'permitted'
- deboarding is FIFO and cannot currently be modified