Re: [sumo-user] libsumo GUI

I have tried the below test, but no GUI is launching. Definitely, there is something missing. Do we need to enable flags related to FOX?

#include <iostream> #define HAVE_LIBSUMOGUI // if you are on Windows or have libsumo compiled yourself without GUI you should remove this line #include <libsumo/libsumo.h> using namespace libsumo; int main(int argc, char* argv[]) { Simulation::load({"-c", "test.sumocfg"}); for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { Simulation::step(); } Simulation::close(); }