Re: [sumo-user] Retrieving geo positions in TraCI.NET

Indeed, the .NET client API appears to be incomplete in that area. Here are some ideas for a workaround:

- use a different client language (python, java, C++)
- use python / sumolib only for position conversion: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html#coordinate_transformations
- help us build feature complete .NET bindings via SWIG (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Libtraci.html, https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/11712)